Saturday, April 29, 2017

Suddenly it's nearly May

So, here it is two weeks after Easter, and I realized that I never did get around to the Lenten recipes, this year. ::sadness:: One of these days...

In other news, though, I wore the mustard dress to our Baronial Banquet, and it was great! Only a couple of things to adjust, and I need to get the lacing rings on the sleeves, but otherwise, I'm very happy with it. The side-back lacing + front hook & eye closure is FUCKING GENIUS. Now I need to get a move on the blue wool, and bust out a coat. None of this will happen before Crown, because I'm off to London in a week, or so, and get back the day before.

I am optimistic that the Renaissance room at the V&A will be open, this time, so hopefully there will be interesting things to photograph. I'll see if I can find my *real* camera...

No comments: