Procrastination, thy name is...mine.
![]() |
| My new fren |
Here we are again. I keep saying I'm going to update this blog more often, and then I keep not doing that. Eh. Well. There really hasn't been a lot going on in my historic art and craft world that I can talk about or show you, so that's kind of the problem.
There are some things coming up, though. I will be teaching two classes at Strawberry Raid at the end of the month - Perfectly Period Party Platters (again, still, forever) and a new one: Painting on Silk the Cennini Way, which you can read all about in this series of posts from a few years ago. I'll be doing some prep for that over the next week so there are visual aids and maybe handouts.
I've also offered to make Their Highnesses Beatrix and Krake some accessories for their Coronation, so at least they'll have something new and sparkly to wear. The bits and bobs I need for that are en route, so I'll talk about that when I get going on them.
If you're coming to Midsummer Coronation, I'm donating some things to the auction, including a whack of cookbooks, some drinking vessels, and the Tales From the Green Valley/Tudor Monastery Farm DVDs. You should a) go to the event and b) win them so they can find new and loving homes!
Lessee...what else...? I got the new dress hemmed, and need to talk myself into finishing the lacing rings tonight so they're done. Also, if you've read this far in this exceedingly dull post, I want you to know that I had chocolate and roasted hazelnut gelato for dinner, because I'm a grown-up and can make those sorts of choices.



Comments